Research and Teaching
- Ph.D. research on yapparunkala viruthi -research and published (1987 – 1992)
- Yappu in folklore songs. (Research funded by UGC)
- Varmakkalai – utkoorugal (Research funded by UGC)
17 M.Phil and 4 Ph.d Researches has been guided by me.
University level contributions
- Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore.
- Manonmaniyam sundranar University, Nellai
- Madurai Kamarajar University, Madurai.
- Bharathithasan University, Trichi.
- Periyar university, Salem
- Chennai University, Chennai.
- Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Manipal academy for higher education- medicine, Karnataka.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Newdelhi.
I have trained more than 5000 multi-specialist doctors and 5000 non-doctors in the field of varmam.
Students who have trained under me are from various states of the country.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
And from various other states the doctors learnt and practicing Varmam
Doctors from foreign countries such as
and various other countries had learnt trained and are practicing varmam.
- Teaching varmam to the doctors of Tamilnadu government hospitals and doctors practicing Indian medicine. (G.O)
- Colloborated with DRDO on the research of Mani varmam
- Ministry of ayush